Under the terms PDRN (polymerized polynucleotides) and PN-HPT™ (Polynucleotide - Highly Purified Technology) hides a new technology at the service of aesthetic medicine.
These are resorbable gels based on polynucleotides, i.e. highly purified DNA fragments of natural origin which are the result of 70 years of research.
The action of the polynucleotide chain is:
- To strongly attract water molecules
- Retain free radicals to promote the regeneration of fibroblasts, where collagen and elastin are produced.
The biochemical properties of high molecular weight polynucleotides have many positive effects on the skin:
Polynucleotides have the ability to trap free radicals, amplifying the protection and regeneration activity of the skin.
The structure of the polynucleotides makes it possible to retain water molecules, intensely moisturizing the tissues. The intradermal spaces are filled, making the tissues firmer and more hydrated.
Growth of fibroblasts
The intense hydration associated with antioxidant activity creates an optimal physiological environment to stimulate the metabolic activity of fibroblasts as well as their regeneration, boosting the production of collagen and elastin. This ideal environment for the growth of fibroblasts, thus improves the elasticity of tissues.
The products using this technology are the Juvenus and the Plinest
superficial perioral wrinkles
medium face and body wrinkles
back of the hands
For Face Neck Decolleté
Revive tired eyes
Reduce dark circles
Before and after blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
Reduces superficial wrinkles or fine lines
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Lightens and flattens atrophic scars
- Promotes visible skin firmness and elasticity
Reduces hair loss
Strengthens hair growth
The PLINEST® range is reinforced by the NEWEST® range combining
- essential polynucleotides for bio-revitalization
- hyaluronic acid promotes hydration and elasticity and increases the effectiveness of polynucleotides by 20% to stimulate fibroblasts
- mannitol which prolongs the effect of hyaluronic acid by significantly reducing its degradation by 30% for a more lasting result.
Thanks to the combination of these 3 essential ingredients, you get a better skin bio-revitalization treatment.
To obtain optimal results, the treatment protocol is as follows: 3 to 4 sessions at intervals of 3 to 4 weeks, once a year.
Protocol to be repeated once a year according to the patient's needs. The interval between each treatment depends on various factors such as the quality of the skin, lifestyle, physical exercise, exposure to the sun or UV lamps, age.