Exosomes are the main mediators of stem cells. They bring an important scientific innovation.
Exosomes are small vesicles, secreted by the cell outside its walls for intracellular information exchange; therefore, they are a fundamental substance for the transmission of signals between cells since they act as messengers delivering to the recipient cells the biologically active substances suitable for various cellular functions.
Depending on the exosomes used, these messages can be the synthesis of collagen, elastin or the stimulation of hair growth.
ExoCoBio uses an innovative technology to extract exosomes, which are isolated and purified with a system that ensures that the exosomes maintain the regenerative, immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory effects of stem cells.
ASCE offers two types of exosomes:
For the skin (ASCE Srlv):
It is the solution used for skin treatment and contains 5 billion exosomes in each vial.
Key Factors of Active Ingredients:
- PRDX: Reversal of aging
- Let-7b: Anti-Inflammatory
- CD44: Increased absorption
- Growth factors
- Improvement of the skin regeneration process and reversal of the aging process: increase in collagen up to 690%.
- Increase in elastin up to 300%.
- Restoration of the skin barrier and normalization of cell renewal with up to 30% proliferation of dermal papilla cells.
- Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect.
- Reduction of melanin up to 75%.
- Protection against cellular senescence up to 45%.
The key ingredients in ASCEplus HRLV (10 billion exosomes) hydrate and nourish the scalp for shinier, thicker hair.
- Promote the regeneration of the hair bulb.
- Strengthen and thicken hair.
- A very strong anti-inflammatory effect on the scalp by reducing various inflammatory cytokines.
Treatments with Exosomes are carried out in 3 sessions at 2 or 3 week intervals. If necessary, 2 sessions can be added one month apart.
The injections are done either using the Dermapen or very superficially in mesotherapy. It is possible to combine it with the Fraxel laser to stimulate the need for regeneration more intensely.
The application of an anesthetic cream one hour before makes the session painless.